Spike Sport ClassiC # 1
Date: Dec 3rd, age: 13s
* It will be charging an admission fee,
* $3 for adults,$2 for children
(under12 & seniors).
* Last up-dated :Nov 28th ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
How Do We Host a Tournament for you?
* We set up movie theater seat for you!! with a lots space to walk arround.
* We have the most high degree shock absorbing sport floor ever for volleyball!
* We set up our tournaments to be managed well to serve each team greatly
(players, coaches, parents,,) .
* We always try to set up our tournament by maximizing number of games for
teams to play, while we minimize the waist or dead time during our tournaments.
* Welcome to Spike Sport Club.
* Door will be open @ 7:15 a.m .........................
Youth / MS / HS
Most Complete Technical Training
* No Chairs allowed inside the facility
Additional free parking available " Marian Park " Cross street behind the church.
* No Parking: at Post Office & Church.
* Pool / Bracket Play Schedule,
Schedule is subject to change,,, Please check back this page on late Friday.
Match Results will be posted live on this pages during the tournament.
Team List & Team code: 13s on Sat Dec 3rd
Team List & Team code: 13s on Sat Dec 3rd
|1. Spike Sport 13 Nat'l, FJspspc1ls
2.^Katy Elite 13 State, FJ3KELIT3LS
3. Renegades 13 Black, FJ3RENEG1LS
4. TX One 13 Cobalt, fj3txone3ls
5. TX Twisters 13 Royal, fj3txtwtwi1ls
6. S Shore 13 Mizuno, fj3ssjrs1ls
|7. Victoria Crossroads FJ3VCROS1LS
8. GCVA 13 East Beach, (fj3gcvba2ls)
9. GCVA 13 West Beach, (fj3gcvba5ls)
10. ^Diggin Volleyball Black (fj3diggi1ls)
11.^ Katy Elite 13 Mizuno FJ3KELIT2LS
|* Not Paid.
|^ paid online
|* Please check in and be there for coaches meeting @ 7:45 am
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M.
* Warm-up: (2 -3-3).
* Pool Play four team pool: 2 games 25 points and 3rd to 15 points.
* Play Off: Top two teams from each pool advance to a single elimination bracket play.
* There will be paid up ref for this weekend tournament. (coaches please bring a whistle to down ref , or you may buy it at concession stand).
* Looser of last match of pool play of refs the 1st round of play off (please check the bracket or with court manager before you leave.).
|Tie Breaking rules:
1. Match %
2. Set % - Number of sets won divided by number of sets played.
3. Head to Head set result between two teams. This criteria does not apply in a 3 way tie.
4. Three way tie: Point diferentcial only between the three teams.
* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.
* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club and assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection form the facility and loss of privileges.
* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere in the Spike Sport Club or on its property.
* Players or spectators with alcohol in their possession or judged by the staff to be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will be asked to leave/remove immediately.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No smoking is allowed in the building or within 25 feet of the building.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted . This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non marking rubber soled sport shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.
* Any action resulting in the activation of a fire alarm under false pretenses shall result in a $400 fine against the individual/team/club whose member(s) or associated spectators who are responsible.
* Do not park along areas marked with the red Fire Lane striping, especially anywhere around of entrances area to the gym. Your car will be Towed!.
* Please No Parking at Post Office (on Sat) & church cross street or Post Office.
** Tournaments Day
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY,
* No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (there are movie theater chairs available).
* No Bags on Court Area or score tables, only against wall or under bleachers.
* Drinks, Hot Sandwiches, Snacks, are available at the concession during the tournaments.
* Players are allowed to bring water bottles.
* No CUP drinks only plastic bottles with cap on are allowed inside the gym.
* Please help us keep the gym clean and safe! Please have your teams pick up their trash from the bench areas and team areas.
* Please have your parents and team fans pick up and properly dispose of their trash.
* Please adhere to the rules. Please Remember, tailgating is a privilege, not a right.
* No Cooking.
* Keep your area clean, safe and out of the way of cars and pedestrian areas.
* All the "Tents & Tables" only on grass area.
* No tables are allowed along the sidewalks or anywhere around entrances area to gym.
.Here is some general info for new parents, new to club program.
* Always list of the teams signed up for the tournaments will be posted four weeks before each tournament.
* Tournament pool play schedule will be posted on last Thurs. before tournament date.
* Dear Parents for any info about tournaments please talk to your coach or club Rep.
* Most of tournaments starts @ 8:00am or some may start @ 3:00pm on Sat or Sun.
* Each tournament can take from 6 - 10 hours ....
* Schedule Of Pool Play For each Tournament Is Subject To Change. Due to team dropping or adding.