* Site: 15250 Hillcroft Ave West, Missouri City TX 77489
Age Classification Guidelines Teams for 2019 - 20 Season: (Age Classification Guidelines)
* 11s, 6th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2,008)
* 12s, 6th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2,007)
* 13s, 7th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2006)
* 14s, 8th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2005)
* 15s, 9th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2,004) * 16s, 10th grade (Born After Sept. 1 /2,003)
" Teach and be honest with the players".
We are a firm believer that if you have knowledge pass it on to those who do not.
We are giving back what we were able to learn from our coaches and years of winning and losing playing sports.
We also believe that playing sports as a child not only builds character and confidence but also gives a sense of accomplishment. It also prepares children for life, teaching them about working as a team or as a team player, not as an individual. we also feel it can bring a child out of his/her shell or shyness. About Our Training :
* We have a unique way of teaching volleyball:
Our unique aggressive mind and muscle memory technique training it's so different from others and we achieve to highest level of volleyball performance in short time.
Our winning techniques training including Eastern European Styles Power Attack (for skilled players).
All of our training is for players to achieve your highest level of volleyball performance.
Our Training is designed to improve The Fundamental Skills of volleyball with right technique: Serving, Passing, Attacking, Setting, Blocking, Defense, Offense, Scrimmage competition will take place during the camp.
* If you would like to achieve your highest level of volleyball performance and You Don't Mind Work Hard to get to next level!
then this club is for you!!!! Our training is not for everyone, it's for the players liked to be pushed to get to next level..
Spike Sport Club Fall Training Camp
* Step 1.
Sunday All Skills Training Camp
5th - 9th grade. This training will include fundamental and developing overall game technique.
individual skills; serving, passing, setting, hitting and defense, along with some team concepts and scrimmage training,
* Starts: Jan 12th - Feb 2nd.
* Four Sundays.
* 1:00 - 4:00 pm.
* Fee: $185