We are taking extra precaution to ensure the safety of our staff, players, and visitors. We will be hosting an AM wave and PM wave (Start Time: 8AM & 2:30PM), and will cap at 3 teams per pool to reduce the number of occupants in our facility.
“`What to expect when arriving at our facility“`
* Athletes, coaches, and spectators alike must wear face covering or face shield upon entry
*Must apply hand sanitizer which will be provided at the check-in table
Spike Sport Classic # 5
Date: Feb 13th, (Sat)
* Paid Ref Tour Fee: $205
* It will be an admission fee charge.
* $5 for adults,
* $3 for children (under12 & seniors).
schedule will be posted on Thurs,,,Pool / Bracket Play Schedule,schedule is subject to change,,,
Please check back this page on late Friday. Match Results, will be posted live on this pages during the tournament.
Youth / MS / HSSummer CampMost Complete Technical Training
It’s the most shock
absorbing sport floor
AM Team List: 15s
PM Team List: 15s
Team USAV Code
| || |
|Team USAV Code|
|1..||^TX Twisters Royal ||G5TXTWI1LS|| ||1|| || |
|2||^Revolution Adidas||fj5wrevo2ls|| ||2|| || |
|3||^Spike Sport Black||Gj5spsp1ls|| ||3|| || |
|4||KW Revolution Elite -$134 ||fj4wrevo4ls|| ||4|| || |
|5||KW Revolution Molten -$134 ||fj4wrevo4ls|| ||5|| || |
|6||*Allegiance 15 Royal||Gj5ALLEG1LS|| ||6|| || |
|7||^Texas Twisters 15 Royal||Gj5TXTWI1LS|| ||7|| || |
|8|| || || ||8|| || |
|9|| || || ||9|| || |
|10|| || || ||10|| || |
|11|| || || ||11|| || |
|12|| || || ||12|| || |
|13|| || || || || || |
|14|| || || || || || |
|15|| || || || || || |
|16|| || || || || || |
|17|| || || || || || |
|18|| || || || || || |
| ||* Not Paid…………………||^: Paid Online………..|| || ||.Paid…||……..|
* Please check in and be there for coaches meeting @ 7:45 am / 2:45 pm
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M / 2:30 P.M
* Warm-up: (2 -3 -3).
* Pool Play three teams pool: (2 out of 3), 2 games 25 points and 3rd to 15 points.
* Play Off: All teams advance to Gold or Silver, Bronze Bracket, single elimination bracket play.
* Coaches will down ref for this tournament. (coaches please bring couple whistle).
* Looser of last match of pool play of refs the 1st round of play off (please check the bracket or with court manager before you leave.).
|Tie Breaking rules:|
1. Match %
2. Set % – Number of sets won divided by number of sets played.
3. Head to Head set result between two teams. This criteria does not apply in a 3 way tie.
4. Three way tie: Point diferencial only between the three teams.
5. Last : Point% – Total number of points you scored in the pool divided by total number of points scored against you.
Facility Rules* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club and assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection form the facility and loss of privileges.* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere in the Spike Sport Club or on its property.
* Players or spectators with alcohol in their possession or judged by the staff to be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will be asked to leave/remove immediately.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No smoking is allowed in the building or within 25 feet of the building.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted . This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non marking rubber soled sport shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.
* Any action resulting in the activation of a fire alarm under false pretenses shall result in a $400 fine against the individual/team/club whose member(s) or associated spectators who are responsible.*Parking
A lot of parking available. ** Tournaments Day* NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY,
* No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (there are movie theater chairs available).
* No Bags on Court Area or score tables, only against wall .
* Drinks, Hot Sandwiches, Snacks, are available at the concession during the tournaments.
* Players are allowed to bring water bottles.
* No CUP drinks only plastic bottles with cap on are allowed inside the gym.
* Please help us keep the gym clean and safe! Please have your teams pick up their trash from the bench areas and team areas.
Please have your parents and team fans pick up and properly dispose of their trash.
All Healthy Menu, Try it!
You will be glad you did!
Muffins, Cinnamon rolls,,,,,
Grilled Chicken Sandwich $6
Turkey, Ham Sub
all w/chips only $ 5
|Drinks: Water $1|
Gatorade, Soft drink: $2
Sorry!! No Alcohol!!!
|Spike Sport Special Rate|
Crowne Plaza Suites
9090 Southwest Freeway
Full Hot Breakfast Bar
10 minutes to SpSp.
|No Chairs allowed!!|
Chairs are available on courtside.